Our specialist mentors are exceptional professionals with positive attitudes, intuitively kind natured, naturally helpful, always reliable, dependable, hard-working, good role models and have the excellent academic skills required to mentor individuals to achieve their desired potential.
The Person Specification:
- Excellent First Class Degree / Upper Second Class Degree
- Excellent Academic Study Skills
- Excellent Communication and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Organisational and Management Skills
- Positive `can do` attitude.
- Pleasant manner and desire to genuinely help people.
Specialist Mentors Criteria;
- Post graduate qualifications – such as (Masters / PGCE / MPhil / MRes / PhD)
- Undergraduate Degree – (1st class or min 2:1)
- Specific interest in working in the scope of services we offer,
- Past experience of work, (paid/voluntary) in this area or similar.
- Professional membership or willing to work toward achieving a professional membership supported by SMC.
- Participate in training development CPD supported by SMC.
- Specialist mentors (Mental health)
- Specialist mentors (Autism)
- Specialist mentors (Health conditions/disabilities)
- Specialist one-to-one study skills support (SpLd)
- Enhanced Study Assistance Support
Here at Scholars we offer successful candidates;-
- Flexible working positions which can be developed for Part -Time hours.
- Flexible working Positions which can be developed for more Full-Time hours.
- Excellent Rates of Payments for work.
- Exclusively designated geographic locations to work.
- Long Term Permanent Opportunities.
- Opportunity to work alongside like-minded professionals.
- Registration exclusively with SMC for DSA and private funded services – (not having to compete for work alongside other mentors – work guarantee).
Please email your CV to the following email address: email@example.com