Our professional specialist mentors are exceptional individuals with positive attitudes, intuitively kind natured, naturally helpful, always reliable, dependable, hard-working, good role models and have the excellent academic skills required to mentor individuals to achieve their desired potential.
The Person Specification:
- Excellent First Class Degree / Upper Second Class Degree
- Excellent Academic Study Skills
- Excellent Communication and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Organisational and Management Skills
- Positive `can do` attitude.
- Pleasant manner and desire to genuinely help people.
Specialist Mentors Criteria;
- Post graduate qualifications – such as (Masters / PGCE / MPhil / MRes / PhD)
- Undergraduate Degree – (1st class or min 2:1)
- Specific interest in working in the scope of services we offer,
- Past experience of work, (paid/voluntary) in this area or similar.
- Professional membership or willing to work toward achieving a professional membership supported by SMC.
- Participate in training development CPD supported by SMC.
- Specialist mentors (mental health)
- Specialist mentors (Autism)
- Specialist mentors (health conditions/disabilities)
- Specialist one-to-one study skills support (SpLD)
- Enhanced Study Assistance Support
- Practical Support
Specialist mentors will also have the opportunity if desired to with Scholars Professional Services;
- Bespoke Private Tuition including Mentoring Support.
- Mentoring 4 ALL.
- Disability Support in the Workplace.
- Psychological Therapies.
Here at Scholars we offer successful candidates;-
- Flexible working positions which can be developed for Part -Time hours.
- Flexible working Positions which can be developed for more Full-Time hours.
- Excellent Rates of Payments for work.
- Exclusively designated geographic locations to work.
- Long Term Permanent Opportunities.
- Opportunity to work alongside like-minded professionals.
Please email your CV and Personal Statement to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org