- Mentoring 4 ALL Students
- Bespoke Private Tuition including Mentoring Support.
- Disability Support in the Workplace.
- Psychological Therapies.
- Volunteer Work Experience Project.
- Community Focused Initiative Programmes.
Mentoring 4 ALL Students.
Scholars Professional Services are pleased to offer Bespoke First Class Private Mentoring. This excellent facility is available to ALL students’ at ALL academic levels. This service is specifically designed to coach the development and improvement of students so that they can achieve their desired goals and aspirations for their educational journey and thereafter into the workplace. First Class mentoring services offer academic training to improve academic skills and academic understanding, assistance with understanding the requirements of assignments, proof-reading, researching, writing academically for the chosen subject area. It includes confidential counselling service offering students a safe and confidential space to talk about the demands and challenges of life in education. This helps students to tackle any barriers preventing them from achieving their desired potential.to help student’s best tackle the demands and challenges of life in education.
Bespoke Private Tuition including Mentoring.
Scholars Professional Services are pleased to offer Bespoke First Class Private Tuition including Mentoring. The combination of Tuition and Mentoring provides the student with First Class additional learning for a particular Subject or subjects plus the added benefit of being coached for improvement on academic skills, academic work generally, and about realising potential on their educational journey for however long that might be. This service is available to all pupils / students whether studying at School, College or University. It also includes Apprentices, Vocational Courses, and Distance learning Courses.
Disability Support in the Workplace.
Scholars Professional Services are pleased to offer individual support / and in small groups for the benefit of both the employee and for the employer. Our aim to help the employee overcome barriers to fulfilling their potential in their work place whilst at the same time being a valuable asset to the employer as we engage in creating mutually satisfying harmonious relationship between the employee and the employer. Providing professional mediation if required in an attempt to avoid the potential breakdown of the working relationship. This is especially relevant when employees with disabilities have communication issues for example due to anxiety, stress, mental health, or due to a trait of their medical condition. Our involvement is positive, respectful, sensitive and available to both the employee and the employer. This service includes an element of counselling offering the employee a safe and confidential space to discuss anything which they feel is a barrier to their personal/professional development and measured achievement of potential in their role or their workplace.
Scholars Professional Services are pleased to offer a wide range of psychological therapeutic services in an attempt to facilitate mindfulness support for positive outcomes and aspirations moving forwards and for the future. Our excellent and professionally qualified team provide one to one appointments and /or small group appointments to offer assistance for those in search of psychological therapy and support. Effective time spent with one of our professionals may well be the comfort, knowledge and coaching needed for more positive life experiences moving forwards. All our professionals maintain the highest regard for client confidentiality, data protection and maintaining the utmost levels of training, development, qualification, and professional membership required for the work they carry out.
- Counselling Therapy: involves our trained Counsellors helping others searching for support and possess specific attributes and skills. Such honed skills as; communication, effectiveness, problem-solving, self-awareness, empathy, rapport-building, multicultural competency but to name a few. Counselling therapy assumes that people have a core or natural ‘self’ and that people have a natural tendency to want to be in harmony with their ‘self’. When someone develops psychological difficulties, counselling assumes that they have lost touch with this natural self in some way. Counselling therapy is a process through which clients work one-on-one with a trained therapist in a safe, caring, and confidential environment to explore their feelings, beliefs, or behaviors, work through challenging or influential memories, identify aspects of their problems and explore potential positive attitudes, behaviours and directions moving forwards.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: a type of psychotherapy in which negative patterns of thought about the self and the world are challenged in order to alter unwanted behaviour patterns or treat mood disorders such as depression. CBT) is talking types of therapythat can help you manage your problems by changing the way you think and behave. Its most commonly used to treat anxiety and depression, but can be useful for other mental and physical health problems. CBT developed initially for individuals with eating disorders but now used with a range of problems including anxiety, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anger problems.
- Psychotherapy: is the use of psychological methods, particularly when based on regular personal interaction, to help a person change and overcome problems in desired ways. … Certain psychotherapies are considered evidence-based for treating some diagnosed mental disorders. It is a type of therapy used to treat emotional problems and mental health conditions. It involves talking either one-to-one, in a group or with your wife, husband or partner present during the appointment. During psychotherapy, you can learn about your condition and your moods, feelings, thoughts and behaviors.
- Psychologist: is an expert scientist or specialist in psychology. Psychologist have studied at a Higher Education Academic Grade about the human mind and human emotions and behaviour, and how different situations have an effect on people. A psychologist can be a researcher, who makes abstract studies of mental disorders and their treatments. Or, a psychologist can be licensed to see and treat patients, offering therapy for mental conditions or behavioural issues.
Psychologist working with our organisation offers their acquired academic knowledge, skills and qualification to help improve the community led initiatives projects with which we engage and hold professional memberships with the British Psychological Society. Only Psychologist whom hold professional membership with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), are recognised to work directly with a client.
Bespoke Volunteer Work Experience Project.
Scholars Mentoring Company are pleased to have designed and implemented a structured programme of measured tasks with training advice and guidance to help provide academic Undergraduates & Postgraduates with three months of valuable useful bespoke Voluntary Work Experienceto enhance future career prospects and offer the academic “Real World” experience of being part of a SME providing tailored support in the Education Sector and Professional Services in other settings.This will offer the successful candidate/s* the opportunity of experiencing varied working environments such as;- attending the office workplace, also working on own at home, working with others out – reach at designated venues such as libraries, organisations, with clients, and with mentors.
(Limited places available each year) (*Expenses paid)
The Role – will involve working with SMC on one of a number of specific structured projects available over the next 3 months. It will also include specific tasks to enhance the candidate’s prospects. All aspects of the project are designed to offer the candidate opportunities to learn and improve on their best skills and attributes. Whilst at the same time being and integrated valuable member of a SME Company and offering the company in return their hard work, commitment, good attitude and becoming part of the team for the three month period, getting involved in everything where possible so that both parties gain the most from the experience. Receiving of a Certificate to verify the three months work experience carried out and signed confirmation of the CPD register.
Community Focused Initiative Programmes.
Scholars Professional Services are pleased to work on a number of different project (subject to funding) all of which are aimed at helping either indivuals or larger groups of indivuals in pockets of our society whom would benefit from our professional expertise. Our positive and productive aims are always focus-driven at tackling the negative barriers and negative issues into more positive, productive and desirable results and outcomes for all involved. We utilise all of our team associates and combine our qualified professional expertise. We are each committed to working on bespoke purpose designed projects which will make a positive contribution or positive change to issues which affect individuals, our society, our communities and our country. All our projects are well thought out, planned and project managed, measured and reported on formerly, giving the funder reasonable and plausible evidence – based information of each bespoke project to effect positive change. Specific enquires from funders interested in new initiatives to be deigned / delivered in co-operation with us, can be arranged by contacting us for an informal meeting.
Some of the current projects currently in planning and soon to be in production are;-
- Local impact project – aimed at specifically tackling Anti-social behaviour, Bullying, & Media abuse;- an initiative delivered to school age children, appropriately adjusted according to age, focused on bringing awareness, coaching and positive recognition to schools / and children whom engage with the programme. Following on to develop a volunteer programme for the recognised schools/organisations to go forth and deliver the same learned message in a supervised format to spread greater awareness (i.e. – children empowering other children with positive messages)
- Delivering purposeful focus-driven training to small and medium size companies, local charities and local organisations in the community with psychological strategies and positive workshops which they can deliver to their clients and or staff. Initiatives such as;-
- Suicide Prevention: Youth Offenders. School children and more generally vulnerable groups in society.
- Supporting teachers/tutors dealing with behavioural problems presented in school children.
- Tackling loneliness with elderly people; options available from public and private sectors.
- Specialist Mentor support for offenders or ex-offenders tailored to self /life improvement.
- Empowering Mental Health initiative; using a general mentor and buddy system to empower change.
- Disability support in the workplace – initiative aimed at SME business to engage positively with employees.