Typically our services are funded through Disabled Students Allowance (DSA). We also accept self-funded referrals from prospective students who are not funded by DSA are exempt from meeting the following prerequisites.
The qualifying eligibility criteria for DSA are conditional on meeting the funding body rules from the list provided:
Students must be studying at one of the following levels;
- NVQ Level 4 or 5
- Higher Education Certificate
- Higher Education Diploma
- Foundation Degree
- Undergraduate Degree
- Teacher Training
- Masters Degree
- Post-graduate Degree
Students must be presenting with any of the following health conditions;
- Physical disability (e.g. Loss of limbs, walking impairment, mobility issues)
- Mental health disability (e.g. depression, personality disorders)
- Other disabilities (e.g. Attention Deficit Disorder, ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, Autism)
- Learning difficulty (e.g. dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia)
- Long term health condition (e.g. a heart condition, Asthma, Migraine)
(Conditions will need to be verified and supported by evidence such as medical documents).
The subsequent links provided here are for additional reading and information, please click on the logos to navigate to their respective pages.